Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » Oracle BPEL, B2b,Oracle E-buisness suite, OAF(Oracle Application Framework)
Oracle BPEL, B2b,Oracle E-buisness suite, OAF(Oracle Application Framework) [message #261161] Wed, 22 August 2007 01:20 Go to next message
bhoite_amol83
Hi Expert,

I want to learn the following technologies.
Oracle BPEL, B2b,Oracle E-buisness suite, OAF(Oracle Application form).

I searched on net for the above technologies.
But, still i have some questions in my mind.
Hope i wil get proper help from you.

1:> Oracle BPEL - I want to know. Is it a Front end development tool like oracle forms & reports? So that we can develop applications what we can develop in Oracle forms reports.

2:>Oracle B2B:> Which type of architecture is it? What are use of it in real applications?.

3:>Oracle E-buisness suite:> How we can use it? Please give an example.

4:>OAF(Oracle Application framework): -Please explain how we can use this framework and for which applications?

Your sugetions are valuable for me.

Thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 22 August 2007 01:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle BPEL, B2b,Oracle E-buisness suite, OAF(Oracle Application Framework) [message #279917 is a reply to message #261161] Sun, 11 November 2007 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
patrickhaston
What I know is that:

1. Oracle bought BPEL and incorporated it into JDeveloper. It helps you orchestrate web services into workflows. If you get the latest JDeveloper (10.1.3.3 I believe) then it comes with BPEL.

2. Don't know this one, sorry.

3. E-Business suite is Oracle's ERP, i.e. it includes it's accounting system (Oracle Financials), it's human resources system (Oracle HR) and literally dozens of other modules. It is normally installed as a complete package with only the modules your are licenced for enabled.

4. Oracle Applications is another term for Oracle eBusiness Suite. The OA Framework is that used to create custom extensions, such as your own forms, using the same security and protocols as the core applications. Project Fusion is the mega-project to integrate the eBusiness suite with PeopleSoft and JD Edwards.

Hope this helps,

Patrick.
icon2.gif  Re: Oracle BPEL, B2b,Oracle E-buisness suite, OAF(Oracle Application Framework) [message #395969 is a reply to message #279917] Fri, 03 April 2009 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oracleb2b
2: > This is the light weight tool which helps to communicate with TradingPartner in ease of way.

visit: http://oracleb2b.com
Re: Oracle BPEL, B2b,Oracle E-buisness suite, OAF(Oracle Application Framework) [message #475100 is a reply to message #395969] Mon, 13 September 2010 00:42 Go to previous message
rfiogh
Business-to-business (B2B) describes commerce transactions between businesses, such as between a manufacturer and a wholesaler, or between a wholesaler and a retailer. Contrasting terms are business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-government (B2G).
Previous Topic: Shape Your Enterprise for New Business Realities
Next Topic: Can OWSM 10g connect to multiple Load Balanced LDAP Server Nodes?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:17:49 CDT 2024