Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Error Deploying - Cannot create temp directory
Error Deploying - Cannot create temp directory [message #248915] Mon, 02 July 2007 12:32 Go to next message
terrycl
I have deployed several test projects. But now, I cannot deploy any of them. I am getting the following error:

---- Deployment started. ---- Jul 2, 2007 11:24:22 AM
Target platform is Oracle Application Server 10g 10.1.3 (TestRept).
Wrote EAR file to C:\JDeveloper\jdev\mywork\DeployTest\Project1\deploy\DeployTest.ear
Operation failed with error:
Cannot create temp directory: The system cannot find the path specified

Deployment failed

------

I'm new at JDeveloper and have messed with settings in some of the projects. It seems I have I broken all of the projects because none of them will deploy now.

Any ideas/hints would be appreciated.
Re: Error Deploying - Cannot create temp directory [message #266601 is a reply to message #248915] Tue, 11 September 2007 03:52 Go to previous message
sipayne
I am having the same problem, although using OC4J without JDeveloper, attempting to deploy through the admin console. The way I know to get round it is to undeploy the application through the console, stop the server, drop the new EAR file into {J2EE_HOME}/applications, manually edit server.xml and default-website.xml to pick it up, and restart the server. It works fine on other machines but this one has some difference I haven't yet discovered.

Did you find out what it was?

Thanks.

Simon
Previous Topic: newbie javah test1 -- Class not found
Next Topic: Password validation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:00:31 CDT 2024