Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Load Java
Load Java [message #216310] Fri, 26 January 2007 06:14 Go to next message
smithsareen
Hi,

I'm new to Java and loadjava.

I have loaded a java class and few jar files into my database using the loadjava utility without any issues.

I've also created a sql wrapper which calls my java class. My java class is using some other method present in one of the jar files.

I'm able to execute the java class from outside the database.

The issue comes when i try to execute the java class from within the database using my sql wrapper funtion.

I'm getting the following error:

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Error detected by bytecode verifier when class was created
ORA-06512: at "<package name>", line 29
ORA-06512: at line 5

Also following points are taken care of:

-> All necessary priviliges/rights have been granted to the oracle user.
-> Java version of my machine and database are same.

Please share your view on this or suggest some solution if anyone has dealt out with the same issue.

Please let me know in case more information is required.

Thanks,
Smith
Re: Load Java [message #216814 is a reply to message #216310] Tue, 30 January 2007 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rrb2
Hi
I too new, but, I thought to let you know that did you check the JAVA CLASS object status in database to see if they are VALID?

On side note, my questions I do have similar issue.
My question to you is:
If I have a main java program and dependent jar files, is all the jar must be in loaded in database? Or somehow can I keep jar files on unix(Oracle installed on unix) and refer them in main java program that is only loaded into the database?

Reason being that I don't want to load all 10 jars with 100+ classes into database. Please let me know if you have tried this.

Thanks a lot.
Rrb
Re: Load Java [message #217023 is a reply to message #216814] Wed, 31 January 2007 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smithsareen
Hi,

I think we need to load the jar files into the database. We can't simply refer to the related jars from within the database to outside on a unix box.

Coming back to my main issue:

I've loaded my java class and jar files into the database.
All object with object_type 'JAVA CLASS' are valid in oracle.

I've got some idea about the issue and its related with the JDK version of my Database and the machine where i complied my jars.

Please let me know in case you need more information.

--Smith
Re: Load Java [message #293256 is a reply to message #217023] Fri, 11 January 2008 07:36 Go to previous message
dan_yac
hy i have a similar error
i am trying to call a web service from java
and i loaded the client side but when i try to execute the function i get this error
ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

i'm using jdk version 1.5_09 and oracle 9i db

my webService from the server side contains Runtime.getRuntime().exec

is it a problem of permission,remote connection or version

thx for any info
Previous Topic: How to export an empty table to XML file
Next Topic: XMLCDATA in Oracle 9i (or how to write extended chars in a XML file)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:45:31 CDT 2024