Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » strange encoding
icon5.gif  strange encoding [message #202369] Thu, 09 November 2006 06:47
nik82
Hi!
I have a problem with Forms messages encoding. There are no troubles with nls_lang and standard messages like "Record", "List of values" e.t.c. and even with standard logon dialog. But in the standard Forms dialog "Do you want to save the changes you have made?" all the buttons have a very strange encoding. I mean that instead of three letters in the word "Yes" I have two (it's equal for Russian "yes").
/forum/fa/1717/0/
If I change nls_lang parameter from “AMERICAN_CIS.CL8ISO8859P5” to “RUSSIAN_CIS.CL8ISO8859P5” no changes appears in the dialog buttons, but dialog message changes successfully and I can see it in Russian. So I have a trouble with button captions in this (only in this) dialog. It doesn’t matter what encoding is active in the system. The same problem takes place in the standard Forms’ menu.
If I change files in the /1.0.2.2/6iserver/forms60/mesg it takes no effect. Does anybody know any solution of this problem?
  • Attachment: m1.jpg
    (Size: 19.73KB, Downloaded 1489 times)
Previous Topic: Clustering
Next Topic: ORA-01925 error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:43:17 CDT 2024