Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » how do i go about writing java code for oracle?
how do i go about writing java code for oracle? [message #91248] Sat, 15 June 2002 03:01 Go to next message
chhan
Hi,
I am using Oracle as part of my dissertation and i was thinking of using Java instead of PL/SQL to write validations and store procedures. The problem is, i have never done anything like this before and don't know where to start or how to start, can anyone go through the steps with me. i have access to Oracle8 and Java2 JDK1.3.
Many thanks in advance.
Re: how do i go about writing java code for oracle? [message #91249 is a reply to message #91248] Sat, 15 June 2002 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
I beleive, for better functionalities and support with java you need to have atleast oracle 8i
Re: how do i go about writing java code for oracle? [message #91621 is a reply to message #91248] Thu, 12 December 2002 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightmare
Hi,
I am using Oracle as part of my dissertation and i was thinking of using Java instead of PL/SQL to write validations and store procedures. The problem is, i have never done anything like this before and don't know where to start or how to start, can anyone go through the steps with me. i have access to Oracle8 and Java2 JDK1.3.
Re: how do i go about writing java code for oracle? [message #91672 is a reply to message #91248] Tue, 07 January 2003 00:01 Go to previous message
Bodhisattwa Debnath
Sir,

I am currently using D2k version 6i and I want to use java based code there. But I never did it. How will I do it?

Please inform me.

With Best Regards,
Bodhisattwa Debnath
Previous Topic: Re: Urgent: Please help to automate password within batch files.
Next Topic: 9i, enable java
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 04:00:31 CDT 2024