Home » Other » Training & Certification » Online/Classroom/Corporate Training for SOA
Online/Classroom/Corporate Training for SOA [message #411395] Fri, 03 July 2009 06:50 Go to next message
trainings@sanaari.net
Hi,

Greetings from Sanaari Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.!!

We are Pleased to introduce our Online training .This training will be with real time instructor each is an expert in their related field having the experience where the instructor and attendee interact (via Voice, Screen sharing and share notes via the instructor's Graphics Tablet) to provide a very close and personalized training session.

Courses Offered:

ยท Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

1. SOA with BPEL

2. SOA with WEB SERVICES

3. SOA with WEBSPHERE

4. SOA with WPS

5. SOA with JAVA

6. SOA with ACQUALOGIC
Re: Online/Classroom/Corporate Training for SOA [message #411397 is a reply to message #411395] Fri, 03 July 2009 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trainings@sanaari.net
Can you tell me detail about the training,cost,duration,trainer detail.

Thanks,
Smaranika
Re: Online/Classroom/Corporate Training for SOA [message #411399 is a reply to message #411397] Fri, 03 July 2009 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
LOL, that's a good one! I've seen people registering twice and pretending to respond to someone's (actually, his/her own) post, but I've never seen YOU answering your own message, being interested in training details. Congratulations, I'll vote for you!

BTW, we do have Training & Certification forum, so - please, put your next training-related topics in there.
Re: Online/Classroom/Corporate Training for SOA [message #411415 is a reply to message #411399] Fri, 03 July 2009 07:45 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Quote:
Congratulations, I'll vote for you!

+1

/forum/fa/449/0/

Previous Topic: Online Training
Next Topic: Oracle Certification Classes by IT Professionals in Bangalore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:48:12 CDT 2024