Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » PL/SQL output directable to an HTML frame target?
PL/SQL output directable to an HTML frame target? [message #370521] Tue, 14 December 1999 20:59 Go to next message
Tony Rees
Hi all,

I have some PL/SQL which generates web output using htp.htmlOpen, etc. I would like to call the relevant procedure from one frame of a frameset and then print the output to another frame, leaving the original frame content intact. With static HTML this is easy, using the "target" attribute. Anyone know if it is possible to do the same with PL/SQL-generated dynamic HTML? Nothing I have tried to date seems to work.

Thanks in advance - Tony Rees
Re: PL/SQL output directable to an HTML frame target? [message #370568 is a reply to message #370521] Thu, 23 December 1999 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeff
You can call the PL/SQL from the one frame using <A HREF> tags or by using JavaScript. You should be able to write the [url="pl/sql%20procedure" TARGET="framename" W3MIRHREF="http://www.orafaq.com/programs2/msgboard/sql/messages/pl/sql%20procedure"] to do it. Or you can use JavaScript like so: [url="javascript:parent.frames%5Bframe%20number%5D.location='pl/sql%20procedure';"]Click me[/url]
How to convert a SQL query to HTML page using PL/SQL script [message #371075 is a reply to message #370521] Wed, 23 August 2000 09:18 Go to previous message
Ramanujam
SQL statements are ready, can you please suggest me as to how can this query be converted to a HTML page.

Do respond within 24 hours...
Previous Topic: blobs
Next Topic: Date Problem???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:34:33 CDT 2024