Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Convert oracle data to EXCEL,CSV or DBF format
Convert oracle data to EXCEL,CSV or DBF format [message #366630] Tue, 28 March 2000 07:46
Raja Sekhar
Hi,
I want to convert the data that is being retrieved from oracle data base to different formats,like to DBF,Excel,CSV(comma separated values),and text files.For this is there any feature that oracle providing (while storing the data in to the oracle DB to different formats)?
Is there any JDBC drivers to convert the data (after reading from oracle data base) to the specific excel or DBF or CSV formats?
Mainly-after reading the data from the oracle database ,how do I can represenrt that data in different formats ,like DBF,CSV,Excel,and text files.Please get back to me as early as possible.
My thoughts are ::
1)While storing the data into the data base ,Can I store that to different formats(DBF,CSV,Excel)?Is it possible?Is oracle providing hti sfeature?then how can I do this please specify.
2)while retrieving the data from the database,Do I have to convert that data into different formats?then how do I can do?what are all the required JDBC drivers and any other things needed to doo this?please specify this.
Which way is possible and better?please suggest and give me the guidelines to be follow.

please specify if U know.
thank U
with regards
raja sekhar
Previous Topic: How do I...
Next Topic: Applet to EJB Communication in OAS 4.0.8
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:39:01 CDT 2024