Home » Applications » Other Application Suites » NEED HELP IN SAP
NEED HELP IN SAP [message #155907] Thu, 19 January 2006 10:45 Go to next message
sarma_ch
I AM UNDERGOING TRAINING IN SAP FICO. in my institute, they have loaded sap 4.7 enterprise edition. I have created a client using scc4, activated default profile in rz10, copied all table to new client.every thing went on well.
but when i am trying to save any transaction/customisation, it is asking "REQUEST". Ofcourse, i have created a request. but can anyone help me that i will not get this request message all the time. plz help me.
Re: NEED HELP IN SAP [message #183404 is a reply to message #155907] Thu, 20 July 2006 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaila.Mehra

Hi Sarma,
The client in which you are working has property of Automatic recording of changes for client specific objects.
Do one thing
>run T-Code SCC4,
click on change and display button now select your client in which you are working. Double click on it then it will open new screen which has properties for it.
Select first option for "changes and transport for client specific objects" property.
And save it.

It will solve your problem.

Shaila.

Re: NEED HELP IN SAP [message #294795 is a reply to message #155907] Sat, 19 January 2008 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
niceads
SAP Study Materials
Free SAP study materials: FICO and MM concept, screen shots of step by step FICO and MM configuration / customizing.
www.sapstudymaterials.com
Re: NEED HELP IN SAP [message #386492 is a reply to message #294795] Sun, 15 February 2009 21:41 Go to previous message
akrish1982
i can provide you a list of all links which will help you to learn SAP HR and FICO
Previous Topic: oracle apps vs sap vs peoplesoft
Next Topic: Need Some SAP Study Documment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:41:13 CDT 2024