Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Command line optional parameter
Command line optional parameter [message #678065] Tue, 05 November 2019 18:06
OraReporter
I created a Discoverer report with status parameter and unchecked "Require users to enter a value". When I run the report in Desktop Discoverer, I leave the status empty and I get data for all statuses. I want to run this report from the command line. I have tried every version I can think of to run the report and cannot get it to run with this parameter "empty".
I tried not including that parameter in the list of parameters. I get an "Unresolved parameter" error.
I tried specifying the parameter but no value. It gives a blank error message and opens Desktop Discoverer.
I have tried specifying "ALL" (with and without the " and with a single quote) which works for the /Sheet parameter. I get no data.
I ran the report in Discoverer Plus and found that is puts <All> in the field. Again, it runs but I get no data.

Is there a way using command-line discoverer interface to omit a parameter which is specified as optional?
Previous Topic: Month Sequence in Matrix Report
Next Topic: running report issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:11:01 CDT 2024