Home » Other » Training & Certification » New to Oracle and want to learn DBA (-)
New to Oracle and want to learn DBA [message #655641] Tue, 06 September 2016 21:01 Go to next message
oleolehoohoo
Hello,

I am a sr. sql dba with development experience but had a little chance to work with Oracle before. I am interested in learning Oracle and want to see myself as a DBA in sometime. What is the best way to start from scratch and become a DBA? I need your valuable feed back.

Thanks
Re: New to Oracle and want to learn DBA [message #655642 is a reply to message #655641] Tue, 06 September 2016 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
Oracle offers free s/w license for educational purposes.
So download & install on your personal PC & start experimenting & learning.

https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/nav/portal_booklist.htm

Start by READING the Concept manual.
Be sure to actually READ & following the Installation Guide for your OS
icon14.gif  Re: New to Oracle and want to learn DBA [message #659458 is a reply to message #655642] Wed, 18 January 2017 06:21 Go to previous message
sm2345110
Hello..thanks for the putting the best Question.
Actually, Oracle Database referred as the Oracle RDBMS or simply as Oracle and produced by the Oracle corporation.so firstly visit the Oracle certified training center and ask how many days that I will have completed to this course.
as per question according to you. so you want to learn oracle with self .. so my dear simple.follow these steps.
1- think the oracle with the cool mind.
2- install the software as per requirement.
3-get the idea from the oracle guided.
4-and focus on the oracle database schema.
5-Updated with the version and follow those versions.
6-and touch the implementation.
7-think about the new idea and possible to make.

All the best dear.....
Previous Topic: WTF is training provider NobleProg? No third party reviews and sites found
Next Topic: MIDDLE EAST ORACLE USER CONFERENCE 2017 in DUBAI, UAE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:50:23 CDT 2024